We asked distributors how happy they were with their sales efforts, and only 45% of distributors who responded to our survey were satisfied.
Dissatisfaction may be tied to supply chain challenges, inflation, difficulty in finding good employees and fundamental changes required to match customer behavior shifts.
The rules are changing fast. The traditional sales approach you have used for years is not necessarily the best approach today.
Now is the time for distributors to step back and ponder their existing sales structure, compensation plans and technology to ensure they are delivering the right customer experience.
In this free report from Frank Hurtte, we explore:
- How customer interaction has changed
- The deployment of tools to increase sales efficiency
- The use of ecommerce in an omnichannel sales strategy
- How well distributors identify and engage new customers
- How fee-based services are being employed to offset margin erosion and escalating people costs