Since its introduction in 2003, the Net Promoter System℠ has become the standard across industries – including distribution – for measuring customer satisfaction.
But the methodology is often criticized for two shortcomings:
There’s no information about what you’re doing right and where you need to improve.
NPS® is an overall measure of how customers feel about a company, but it doesn’t provide actionable data to tell you where you need to improve – is it customer service, delivery performance, website capabilities, product assortment, pricing – or something else?
It doesn’t provide benchmarking with other distributors.
Is an NPS of 60 good, bad or average? In what areas do you excel vs. the competition and what are your shortfalls? How do those gaps change over time?
CX-RX from Distribution Strategy Group closes these gaps
- You get scores on ten ”macro-indicators” of performance that are important to all distributors.
- Customizable with “micro-indicators” you can choose to dive deeper into areas important to your business – e.g., value-added services.
- Results come with benchmarking data showing your performance vs. the aggregate scores of other distributors – overall and by macro-indicator.
Not just data. Analysis & Recommendations
- Every CX-RX survey comes with analysis by Distribution Strategy Group.
- Results and recommendations presented via one-hour conference call with your team so you how to improve your performance.
- Survey data and results available via a private portal (coming soon).
Sign up for a free overview and demo of CX-RX
Give us 30 minutes to show you a whole new world of NPS.
We’ll walk you through the survey instrument, the dashboard and a sample analysis. We think you’ll agree that CX-RX’s macro indicators, micro indicators and benchmarking offer the data, insights and analysis you need to drive powerful, continuous improvements in your performance.
Created especially for distributors, CX-RX is the tool you need for NPS data that is specific, actionable, and always up-to-date.
Available by subscription.
Monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual survey frequency options.
Net Promoter®, NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score℠ and Net Promoter System℠ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.”