What we do for you
Align with our brand as we deliver value to our audience and your potential customers. Get:
- High-quality leads, including senior executives and decision-makers in distribution, manufacturing and private equity
- Awareness and reach in your target market
- Expert advice on targeting and messaging
What Makes Us Different
No “infomercials” disguised as independent content
Have you ever joined a webinar only to find out that it was really a sales pitch? At best, it’s frustrating.
We’re committed to providing independent, expert advice to our readers. At Distribution Strategy Group, we either conduct the research ourselves or we seek out the best experts and pay them to develop independent, original content our readers can use.
We pay our researchers – and many of our blog writers
Did you know that many niche publishers like us try to avoid paying for content? We believe great researchers and writers deserve to be paid. We pay top-notch researchers and writers to produce most of the content we publish.
It seems like the whole world is moving to a subscription model to produce “recurring revenues.” At Distribution Strategy Group, all of our content is free to our readers and supported by advertising or sponsorship revenues.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
- An expert in the field researches and provides executives a clear and comprehensive picture of critical issues facing distributors.
- The findings, not advertorial in nature, are delivered through a free webinar and subsequent in-depth downloadable research report.
- Get a 90-second slot on one webinar and a full-page ad in the whitepaper.
- The sponsor receives contact information from all individuals who download the research or attend the webinar.
- Live interactive panels hosted by Distribution Strategy Group. Distribution executives will share real stories and lessons learned with their technology such as ERP, CRM and eCommerce.
- We will cover things like successes and challenges, metrics they use, and more.
- Receive contact details for all individuals who register.
- A 60-second ad read at the beginning of the panel.
- The ability to suggest one executive for the panel.
- The Wholesale Change Show webcast and podcast is the most informative and entertaining hour in distribution.
- We interview distribution executives about their experiences in the industry.
- Recent guests include leaders from Global Industrial, Lawson Products, Johnstone Supply and Alibaba North America.
- Live webcast every two weeks on Wednesdays at 9 PT/12 ET; episodes available on YouTube and on podcast services.
- Hosted by Alex Chausovsky, this podcast focuses on the economic trends facing distributors such as inflation, commodity pricing, and talent management
- Live webcast every Thursday at noon ET/9 am PT; episodes archived
- Receive contact details from live webcast registrants and a one-minute ad read by the hosts.
- Every show released as a podcast.
- Attracts thousands of leads a year.
We will work with you to develop a sponsored package that works for you to help you stand out from your competition.