The New Normal of Selling, Post-Pandemic
The pandemic fundamentally changed how distributor sales organizations went to market in 2020. The effects continue in 2021. In this webinar we take a look at the results of the 2021 State of Sales in Distribution survey.
In the first part of this two-part webinar series, Debbie Paul and Ian Heller look at the current state of sales in the industry, including:
- The makeup of distributor sales organizations, including field sales, inside sales, customer service and technical specialists
- Distributors’ satisfaction with their sales organization’s effectiveness
- The impact of COVID on how distributors are organizing and leveraging their sales forces
- How well distributors are prospecting for new customers
- Sales tools used by distributor organizations
- What distributors look for when hiring new salespeople
Debbie Paul is Partner at Distribution Strategy Group. Debbie helps distributors identify and communicate their value so they can better serve and sell to their customers. At Newark Electronics, she oversaw the growth of small- to medium-sized high-potential accounts with results of over 10% growth in the first year, continuing in subsequent years at a rate of 15-20%. Ready to tap the full potential of your customer base? Contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.