Consultative Sales Will Help Distributors Stand Out Post-Pandemic
COVID gave us the ability to look at things in a different way and adapt. In a post-pandemic normal, distributors can truly differentiate themselves with a consultative selling approach.
In the second part of this two-part webinar series, Debbie Paul and Ian Heller discuss how to build a sales force that will differentiate by using consultative selling, including:
- The prep work required for salespeople to truly understand their customers’ businesses, including their processes, challenges, goals and more
- The advantages a knowledgeable salesperson has to engage with a customer that marketplaces don’t
- How effectively salespeople are able to engage with customers in key areas
- Changes required to create an effective consultative salesforce including training, incentive structures, segmentation and hiring
- How best to support a consultative sales team including technical resources and the right tools