700% Growth in 3 Years: How Employee Engagement Powers Growth for BCS
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
In only three years, CEO Eric Chernik has grown Building Controls & Solutions by 700% while retaining the entrepreneurial culture of each company BC&S has acquired.
Eric knows that employee engagement drives customer engagement, so he enrolls his team in the company’s goals and strategy with transparency and a healthy culture. He embraces great internal communication and employee recognition.
Don’t miss this episode of Wholesale Change on Jan. 25 at 9 PT/12 ET when we talk to Eric about his path to becoming a CEO and the leadership principles he has applied to achieve fast growth and strong financial results.
Effective Warehouse Management in Challenging Times
January 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Today warehouse management faces more challenges than ever before:
- Labor costs are skyrocketing amid a shortage of qualified and motivated workers
- Customers demand immediate fulfillment and shipment of orders
- Supply chain issues result in unpredictable delivery of replenishment shipments
It is important to develop comprehensive a plan that will lead to success in this challenging environment. Join us for this informative and comprehensive webinar Jan. 31, 9 PT / 12 ET where Jon Schreibfeder and Matt Schreibfeder will discuss how to develop a plan to achieve the goal of effective management.
This webinar will cover:
- Developing effective policies and procedures
- Training and motivating warehouse employees
- Utilizing technology to improve productivity including
- RFID scanning
- Automated picking and put away
- Guided vehicles
- Voice picking systems
- Efficient space planning
- Warehouse Management Software
- Labor Management Software
Join us to dive deep into distributors’ most pressing warehouse challenges and to learn how to create a roadmap for future long-term success.
Leveraging Tech in a Tight Labor Market
February 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
The labor market continues to offer challenges to distributors and many of them seek technology alternatives to get work done and improve their operations.
Whether you want to drive productivity, improve accuracy or grow sales with technology, this panel of experts will offer their expertise based on many years of working with distributors to achieve those goals.
As customers’ expectations around their suppliers’ capabilities continues to grow, many distributors are realizing they need to upgrade their technology stack to remain competitive or differentiate.
- Epicor will be represented on this panel to provide best practices about choosing and implementing a new ERP, including key lessons on how to drive rapid adoption and a great ROI.
- White Cup will explain the company CRM system that’s designed specifically for distributors. This makes configuration and start-up a lot easier and ensures better results over time.
This is a rare opportunity to listen to world-class technology leaders who have done analysis and engagements for hundreds of distribution companies. They will tell you how to find areas for improvement, obstacles to avoid and great ideas for ensuring smooth technology upgrades that drive sales and produce more profits.
What's Your Marketplace Strategy?
Marketplaces are taking share in B2B. Larger organizations report making between a quarter and a third of their total purchases through online marketplaces. End-users expect sales through traditional distributors to fall nearly 12 percentage points over the next five years. In contrast, they expect sales through marketplaces and pure digital distributors to rise. Distributors must reevaluate their digital and marketplace strategies to protect their customer base and market share.