The Rise of eCommerce Adoption in Distribution
Adoption of ecommerce continued to rise in 2020, driven by distributors’ desire to improve the customer experience in a year when in-person sales interactions were limited. Our research shows that increased online purchasing is here to stay and will likely continue to accelerate.
In the first of two webinars on the State of eCommerce in Distribution, we present the results of our 9 annual State of eCommerce Distribution survey, the most comprehensive benchmark for ecommerce adoption and maturity in the industry.
Register to learn:
- The adoption rate in wholesale distribution
- The impact of COVID-19 on ecommerce investments
- Why distributors are investing in ecommerce
- How satisfied distributors are with their ecommerce investments (and why)
- How manufacturers are leveraging ecommerce
- What to expect in 2021