How to Harness Data for Better Decision-Making
March 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
All decision-makers know that data, rather than emotions, must act as the main driver for running their business.
The challenge is that today’s business leaders are inundated with data – their own company performance metrics, market data, economic data, customer data and people data. There’s so much information available that it’s overwhelming.
So, how can executives, business owners and management team members leverage the data at their disposal to improve their decision-making?
This session – on March 28, 2023, at 9 PT/12 ET – will leverage Alex Chausovsky’s expertise as a multi-decade seasoned data analyst, market researcher and consultant to teach practical and actionable methods for leveraging data to improve decision-making at all levels of the company.
Session attendees will learn how to:
- Improve strategic planning by utilizing company revenue, unit volume, etc. to identify trends, track business-cycle momentum, and see around the corner for the next three to six months.
- Leverage market intelligence and economic data to identify leading indicators and segments of the business that will under- and outperform in the short, medium and long term.
- Deploy data for your No. 1 asset – people – to improve your business’s attractiveness to new talent, streamline your hiring activities and improve retention for your existing workforce.
April 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Technology Leadership Panel: WMS & Delivery Technologies
April 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Great warehouse management and delivery capabilities are table stakes for every distributor. Just to keep up with competitors, you must:
- Keep accurate records of what’s in stock
- Know where every product is in the warehouse
- Prevent shrink from poor picking practices or theft
- Maintain accurate addresses for all customer locations
- Track shipments in real-time to ensure they arrive on time
- Keep employees safe
- Drive warehouse and delivery productivity to manage costs
It takes great technology solutions to be competitive on capabilities and productivity. But the technology options continue to expand and distributors need to understand what’s available and what’s coming next.
Join us on April 19th 9 PT/12 ET, when experts from technology leaders at Infor share best practices they’ve gleaned from working with thousands of distributors. They’ll also describe emerging options you can use to win business by providing customers with better capabilities than your competitors.
Technology Leadership Panel: Cash Flow and Financial Management Systems
April 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Managing cash flow and driving profitability is a critical component of any distributor’s operations. The goal is to:
- Work more efficiently
- Speed the order-to-cash cycle
- Optimize the procure-to-pay cycle
- Gain full visibility into financial management
- Expand margins
Distributors know that to drive more to the bottom line, as well as fuel future growth, they need state-of-the-art technologies:
- Sales Order Management
- Financial Management
Distributors must have these systems in place to increase profits, reduce risk and drive operational efficiency.
Developing and implementing these architectures takes expertise. Tune in April 26, 9 PT/12 ET, to hear from our experienced panelists, who will help you make the most of them.